It’s time to take back control.
At Answer Addiction, we are real people who have had experience with addiction and recovery — some of us firsthand, with others having seen the havoc it can wreak on family and friends. We have come out of the other side stronger for it, and firmly believe that recovery is possible for everyone.
Popular rehab centers
Choosing the right rehabilitation center can make the difference between finding long-lasting recovery and having to start the process over again. A medical detox followed by a stay in an inpatient treatment centre is almost always the recommended treatment regimen. Aftercare may include outpatient and medication-assisted treatment.
- Casa PalmeraThe facility offers a bio-psycho-social-spiritual curriculum of care that not only treats symptoms, but also heals the root, underlying causes of conditions.
- Behavioral Health of the Palm BeachesBHOPB was recently purchased by Banyan Treatment Center. BHOPB is Banyan’s 8th and 9th rehabilitation center.
- Pride InstituteAccredited by CARF, Pride Institute is an inclusive treatment program where being LGBTQ is the norm and not the exception.
Try our International Treatment Locator
Select your location to get started
Tip: Your insurance may cover up to 100% of treatment costs!
Donate – Prevention Saves Lives
Thank you for considering joining the Answer Addiction Alliance! We’ve put together three reasons why you should feel good about making us part of your philanthropy.
Help us expand our reach, add further addiction information, and develop iOS and Android-based addiction prevention services. By educating families, empowering communities and advocating for healthy mental health and substance use policies, your donation helps our friends and family live healthy lives free of substance use disorder.
Real talk about all kinds of #addiction & #recovery solutions.
- The Connection Between Technology Overuse and Stress: How to Take Control
- Generative AI and Digital Well-being
- How to Stay Logged Off at Work
- Our Top 10 most-read digital wellbeing articles of 2022
- Make your Presence the Present in 2022
- 12 ways to improve your relationship with social media in 2023